The first RenoPont office has opened in Nagykanizsa, Hungary, which will support energy renovation of multi-apartment buildings. This one-stop-shop office is the first Energy Home Renovation Centre outlined by the RenoHUb project, which will be followed by the next office opening in Budapest this year. The office is run by the experts of RenoHUb consortium partner IMRO-DDKK Non-profit Ltd., who have decades of experience in this field. Before the online platform will be available, the potential renovators can gain more information and contact the office on the temporary renopont.hu information site (in Hungarian).
The office will primarily focus on supporting multi-apartment buildings and common representatives in the region of Nagykanizsa, offering the followings:
- survey of technical condition of the building
- technical inspection
- modelling renovation steps
- assistance in applications, funding applications
- renovation proposals, considering the possibilities
- coordination of contractors
- compilation of documentation
Furthermore, in the case of multi-apartment buildings:
- review and update of operational documents of the building
- participation in residential meetings, decision preparation
More information is available in Hungarian on the renopont.hu website. If you would like to follow the development of the RenoPont offices, subscribe to the soon starting RenoHUb newsletter (in English).