The second RenoHUb consortium meeting was held on 16 April 2020, organized by Energiaklub. Due to the epidemiological situation of COVID-19, instead of a face-to-face meeting, the partners and the Project Advisor in energy efficiency at the European Commission’s Executive Agency for SMEs (EASME) attended the event online.
During the meeting, the participants discussed the progress of each work package of the work program, the tasks for the forthcoming period, and the strategic elements needed to achieve the objectives of the project.
The first five months of the project brought a number of results:
1. Our first research was conducted using a blog and online focus groups. It assessed the attitudes, motivations and fears of renovators and tested the concept of the one-stop shop.
2. We prepared an inventory of the technical and engineering aspects of the renovation process in multi-apartment building and family house segments as well.
3. We established work processes within the consortium and started contacting financial, municipal and market actors relevant to the project.
4. Most of our in-depth interviews took place, helping us to assess the perspectives, needs and experiences of the most important stakeholders, our future partners, so we talked to many installers, specialists, municipal and bank employees and managers.
5. We prepared the tasks due in the coming months and developed a plan for the domestic and international dissemination of the project.